Thessaloniki City Center
From Thessaloniki airport to Thessaloniki city center
Greek Transfer Services offers professional, safe and reliable taxi & transfer services from Thessaloniki Airport to the city center!
Thessaloniki city center is located in a distance of 22 km approximately from the Thessaloniki airport, meaning almost 26 minutes by vehicle.
Book Your Transfer
All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below!
- Fill the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date of the transfer/s ect.
- Once you complete the booking you will immediately receive an e-mail confirm your transfer from/to Thessaloniki city!
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Thessaloniki city center transfer
There are many reasons that make Thessaloniki city center transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Thessaloniki city center transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Let us welcome you in Greece and Thessaloniki in the best way possible!
Thessaloniki City Center Transfers
Book your transfer in Thessaloniki city center directly to your hotel!
About Thessaloniki city center
Thessaloniki is a city of Northern Greece and the capital of the homonym regional unit. Thessaloniki is the second biggest city in Greece after Athens, the capital of the country. Visiting the center of the city can be an amazing experience as in the center you will find shops and services that can satisfy even the most demanding tastes. Coffee shops, bars, restaurants and clubs of every style are in your disposal, as Thessaloniki is renowned for its grand variety and its vivid nightlife!
Thessaloniki is a city with rich history and culture, something that becomes almost instantly evident from the archeological monuments and the museums of the city. The elaborate architecture is another element that never ceases to amaze the visitors. Old neoclassical mansions that offer their best influences are combined perfectly with the modern face of the citY.
If you are planning to visit Thessaloniki, you should know that the city is the perfect place for gastronimic tourism. Don’t forget to get a taste from the local delicacies like koulouri, bougatsa and the Panoroma triangles!