From Thessaloniki airport to Meteora
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Meteora is 259 km approximately, meaning about 3 hours by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services give you the opportunity to get transferred from/to Meteora in the most secure and comfortable way possible. Just follow the 4 steps below and you are good to go!
- Fill the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Meteora transfer
There are many reasons that make Meteora transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Meteora transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services offer a variety of high standards transportation services in order to make sure you have an exceptional travel experience. Book now!
Meteora is one of the most impressive places to visit in Greece. It is located at Kalabaka, 3 hours away from Thessaloniki. In fact, you can see from far away the massive rocks, a rare geological phenomenon which is considered to be created by the solidification of river stones and sand, since according to Thessalians a big river or sea used to be in this area.
This extraordinary phenomenon attracts each year thousands of tourists from Greece and abroad who visit Meteora, not only to admire these breathtaking rocks but also to walk along the hidden paths that have been carved in the rocks and reach the Holy Monasteries that have been constructed at the top of the giant rocks.
Climbing up on the spectacular rocks of Meteora would be a lifetime experience! Alternatively, you can enjoy the uniqueness of this magical place by taking the steps in order to reach some of the most famous monasteries of Meteora such as “Megalou Meteorou” which was established in 1340, or Agios Stefanos, Varlaam, Agia Triada, Roussanou and Agios Nikolaos Panausas.
Give yourself the opportunity to visit one of the best monuments of the world protected by UNESCO. Meteora is a historical site not to be missed!