AFISSOS – PELION
From Thessaloniki Airport to Afissos-Pelion
Greek Transfer Services offers professional, safe and reliable taxi & transfer services from Thessaloniki Airport to Afissos-Pelion!
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Afissos-Pelion is 267 km approximately, meaning about 3 hours by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services promise you high quality transportation services from/to the Afissos village.
Book Your Transfer
All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill in the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details such as pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service etc.
- Once you complete the booking you will immediately receive an e-mail about your transfer from/to Afissos-Pelion.
- A certified, professional driver will be waiting for you at the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Afissos-Pelion transfer
There are many reasons that make Afissos-Pelion pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Afissos-Pelion transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from Thessaloniki airport.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated and predetermined amount of time without any delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services tailoring your transfer experience according to your personal needs and preferences.
Let us welcome you in Greece and Thessaloniki in the best possible way!
About Afissos – Pelion
Afissos is a famous seaside village, located 26km from Volos city. It is one of the most popular summer destinations, among other villages of Pelion, due to its unique natural scenery along with the local gastronomy and the marvelous beaches.
Afissos gives you also the feeling that you are in an island, not only because of the amphitheatric infrastructure and the white houses, but also because of the abundant vegetation, since the whole area is surrounded by olive groves.
The location of the village is very advantageous, suitable for mini-excursions, if you want to explore the nearby region with its beautiful landscapes and the fantastic view. Two of the most dominant picturesque villages of Pelion are the “Afetes” and “Kala Nera”, where you have the opportunity to taste the local cuisine and to enjoy moments of relaxation and peacefulness.
Regarding the Afissos beaches, the most famous are the Abovos, Lagoudi and Kalifteri. All of them are characterized by crystal waters and sandy coasts. On top of that, Abovos and Kalifteri are fully-organized and they provide water-sports as well. On the contrary, if you want to avoid the noise and the crowd, Lagoudi beach is more suitable for you.
It is a worth visiting place, especially during the summer period, when many cultural events are taking place. Afissos can promise you an unforgettable experience!